Monday 10 February 2014

Wildwatcher Collections new website

Those who know me and who have followed my blog, and also on Twitter/Facebook, will know I have been developing the 'Wildwatcher' name to Wildwatcher Collections by creating my own illustrated designs that have been printed onto products such as notebooks, tea towels and greetings cards etc.

I have started off with just a few designs of a Stag, Badger and Mountain Hare (being the main three) amongst a few others.

So, here are some of the new products...


STAG greetings cards (blank inside)


THE BADGER greetings card (left blank for your own message)


MOUNTAIN HARE greetings card (blank inside)


'Happy Birdday' birthday card - A5
message inside 'Just a tweet to say have a Happy Birdday!'





The next images show some of the other products such as Eco-bags and notebooks.




I'm continuing to develop these current products and I'm also creating some new designs which I will be sharing with you soon :)

You can view more by visiting the website www.wildwatchercollections.co.uk


Thanks for looking!
Eve :)


You can also follow me on...
and

No comments:

Post a Comment