Saturday 30 March 2013

Burton marshes - Jack Snipe, Avocets and a few more!

This afternoon I went out to my usual local patch - rather quiet today.

x1 male Bullfinch
x2 - pair of Buzzards flying around together
x1 Greenshank 
x2 Avocet
x1 Jack Snipe
x1 Kestrel
x4 Godwits
and the usual - Teal, B&G Tits, female Siskin, Wigeon, Shelducks, Moorhens, Coots, Canadian geese, Grey Lags ... the Canlag with female Canadian goose... #StillFindThatStrange!
x3 cute rats

After taking a few quick shots of the geese I headed over to the far hide then kind of gave up taking photo's - unusual for me! Got rather distracted watching the Jack Snipe... unfortunately I didn't manage to get a photo, well unless you can find the Snipe amongst the reeds on the last photo (somewhere to the bottom right!).


1 comment: